Mark Slyman, Assistant Vice-President, Commercial Loan Officer
Download VCF Card
Mark joined the Credit Union in 2012, bringing 5 years of industry experience including credit analysis, new business development, and portfolio management. Mark prides himself in gaining a true understanding of his members' businesses and offering solutions to help them grow.
We brought our real estate company to the Credit Union because of Mark Slyman. Over the years I have known him, I have been impressed with his desire to understand our business and why we do what we do. Mark and the entire Business Lending team are fantastic. The team listens to our financial needs and concerns, and offers good counsel. We were so impressed with the Credit Union that we recently took advantage of its mortgage services to refinance our home. I can’t recommend the Credit Union enough. Thanks for everything Mark!
Matt Ghio and Laurie Swartz
GST Properties, LLC
Education & Certification
- MBA, Lindenwood University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Truman State University
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Owner Occupied
- Professional Office Buildings
- SBA 504 Lending
- Commercial & Industrial Lending
- Equipment Financing
View our business financing options today!
- St. Louis Economic Development Partnership - General Board Member
- St. Louis Economic Development Partnership - Loan Committee Member