Lisa Morgan, Assistant Vice-President, Commercial Loan Officer
Lisa has more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry and has been with the Credit Union for more than 20 years. She has a diverse background in branch operations, consumer loans, residential mortgages, and joined the Business Services team in 2004. Lisa excels at developing new business relationships as well as managing a portfolio of current relationships. Lisa is committed to excellent service by educating her clients on all Credit Union products and services to help them meet their business and personal financial needs.
Lisa was recently recognized on the "100 St. Louisans You Should Know" list compiled by St. Louis Small Business Monthly. She was identified as and individual "who can inspire and direct your (business) success".
Our church was very pleased with the Credit Union's diligence throughout the transitional process when we moved our financing and banking relationship from a local bank. Lisa Morgan was superb in every area, ensuring the transition ran smoothly. We definitely look forward to working with Lisa and the Credit Union on our future projects.
Pastor M. Futrell
Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration: Finance, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Credit Union Career Coach Certification
- Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Business Lending Certifications
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Apartment Buildings
- Professional Office Buildings
- Commercial & Industrial Lending
- Commercial Vehicle Financing
- Non-Profit Organizations
View our business financing options today!