Visa Debit Card
An AECU Visa debit card is the way to pay! Serving as a check and an ATM card, the Visa debit card is:
- Accepted at millions of merchants worldwide and online, wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Offers two great way to earn cash back when shopping: with Ampre, simply sign up to receive Ampre cash back information via email or text alerts by registering here. And, as an active online or mobile account access user, you will automatically be presented with Purchase Rewards opportunities to earn cash back for purchases. Simply activate the offers that appeal to you. And, there’s no limit to the amount of cash back and offers you can earn!
- Safer than carrying cash!
- A great way to keep track of your purchases. You receive a receipt from the merchant and your transactions are itemized on your monthly checking statement.
- Allows you to carry one card. The Visa debit card acts just like an ATM card. You can access your accounts at thousands of STAR, CIRRUS and CO-OP network ATMs throughout the world.
To receive a Visa debit card for your checking account, contact your local representative, email us or call our Member Contact Center at 877-325-2848. There are no annual or monthly fees for your Visa debit card. A nominal fee may be charged per transaction when you use it at a non CO-OP network ATM. (ATM owner-imposed surcharges may apply.) Click here for a current fee schedule.