Diner and Donut Tour 2019
American Eagle Credit Union is teaming up with The Courtney & Company Morning Show for Y98’s Diner & Donut Tour 2019! Stop by and savor breakfast favorites at the following diners and donut shops across the St. Louis area.
- July 12: Donut Drive-In - 6525 Chippewa St, St. Louis, MO 63109
- July 19: The Barn - 1015 S Sappington Rd, Crestwood, MO 63126
- July 26: Dapper Doughnut - 11600 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63141
- August 2: Wood Bakery - 115 W 1st St, O'Fallon, IL 62269
- August 9: Donut Stop - 1101 Lemay Ferry Rd, St. Louis, MO 63125
- August 16: Mister Donut - 2720 Grovelin St # A, Godfrey, IL 62035
- August 23: Paul’s Donut - 1320 Triad Center Dr, Saint Peters, Missouri 63376
- August 30: Olivette Diner - 9638 Olive Blvd, St. Louis 63132
The Courtney & Company Morning Show will be broadcasting live from 6:00 am to 10:00 am, and have t-shirts, ticket giveaways, and more! Eddie the Eagle and the American Eagle Credit Union crew will also be giving away promotional items and hosting drawings for prizes from 8:00 am to 10 am.
For more information regarding this announcement, please contact Julie Linder, Public Relations & Events Strategist, by calling (314) 657-9311.
About: For the past 80 years, Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union (ABECU) has served as a trusted financial partner by empowering members to achieve their goals. As a member-owned, community-focused, not-for-profit financial institution, ABECU offers a full-service list of financial products and convenience services, and is ranked as a “Top 150” credit union in the U.S.
With more than $1.77 billion in total assets, ABECU and its divisions, American Eagle Credit Union (AECU) and Purina Credit Union (PCU), is federally insured by the National Credit Union Association, and serve over more than 132,000 members through 30 branches nationwide and 24/7 member resources and amenities.