Home Buying Workshop
A Free Session that Prepares You for Home Ownership
Interested in purchasing a home in the near future? Join your friends at the Credit Union for a free workshop to prepare you for that exciting journey.
Tuesday, May 21
Where: American Eagle Credit Union - 725 E. Belt Line Road in Cedar Hill, TX
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Presenter: Larry Jackson, Vice President of Real Estate - American Eagle Credit Union
There's more: We will provide you a free boxed dinner and attendance prizes!
You will learn about every step in the mortgage process such as:
- Loan options
- Mortgage Loan Officers and their role
- How and why to get preapproved
- How to search for a home
- How to make an offer
- SO MUCH MORE!
As an added bonus, all attendees will be entered into an attendance prize drawing and will receive a coupon for savings of $500 off closing costs for any first mortgage closed before September 30, 2019.
The workshops will take place throughout March, April and May at various locations in the Saint Louis area. For more information, please contact Tracy at 314-657-9306 or email her here.
Space is Limited. RSVP Today!
- "The presenters explained the concepts in easy-to-understand ways and provided basic and detailed information about important home buying topics. The presenters were realistic and approachable."
- "The presentation was laid out to make buying a home less intimidating."
- "All parts of the home process were explained (realty, insurance, loans, etc.)"
- "Helpful explanations of industry terms and how they affect me."
- "[The presenters] answered all our questions. We learned so much."
- "The most helpful part was learning the different components of buying and having it broken down to fully understand."
- "People need to attend this before buying."
- "Helpful explanation of the FICO process."
- "Good overview from people with various knowledge."
- "The information was well thought out and helpful for a first time home buyer."