Bring your stapled documents to this staple event!
Do you have sensitive documents that you'd like to dispose of securely? Shred Day is ideal for you! Join your Credit Union for this FREE event.
Mark your calendars! Below are our 2019 Shred Day dates.
June 22 (1:30pm - 4:30pm):
- Des Peres, MO - 2175 Barrett Station Rd.
- O'Fallon, MO - 2531 Highway K
- Saint Louis Hills - 6600 Chippewa St.
- South County - 12988 Tesson Ferry Rd.
October 19 (1:30pm - 4:30pm):
- Crestwood, MO - 9895 Watson Rd.
- Creve Coeur, MO - 12395 Olive Blvd.
- Fenton, MO - 304 Summit Rd.
- Florissant, MO - 1075 N. Highway 67
Your protection is our top priority! The destruction will be performed by a qualified shredding service. Please be sure your paper is free of all metal clips, binders and plastic. We do accept paper clips and stapled documents. Limit 5 boxes per member. Based on shred truck capacity, document shredding is performed on first come, first served availability basis. For any questions, please contact Kayla by email or at 314-657-9308.
Follow the Credit Union on social media to stay up-to-date on our latest promotions and giveaways that can win you awesome prizes such as Credit Union merchandise and gift cards!