A Program that Focuses on Putting YOU First
If you are shopping for a new home or just thinking about shopping for a new home, HomeAdvantage® can help you SEARCH, BUY, and SELL a home. This easy-to-use program, powered by CU Realty Services, puts all the tools you need under one roof. The best part: It's FREE to use and you can earn cash rewards after closing! As of July 2018, users are earning an average of $1,092 using HomeAdvantage®.
Enjoy the benefits of:
• Searching for a home - using the same current MLS listings used by the pros.
• Receiving immediate emails - on preffered properties to be among the first viewing new listings.
• Researching like a pro - view neighborhoods, crime rates, schools, and comparable properties.
• Finding the right real estate agent - search the HomeAdvantage network of hand-picked local agents who can help you buy or sell - or both!
• Earning Cash Rewards - earn Cash Rewards at closing when you use a HomeAdvantage agent. You can even calculate your savings online! As of July 2018, users are earning an average of $1,092 using the Home Advantage program!
• Getting your questions answered - the HomeAdvantage Member Service Team is just a click or call away, seven days a week.
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced buyer/seller, HomeAdvantage can simplify the process and save you money along the way. Get started today!
Geographic limitations may apply.
*Cash Rewards are awarded through the HomeAdvantage program to buyers and sellers who use an agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for Cash Rewards if they use an agent outside this network. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the HomeAdvantage network agent. Obtaining a mortgage or use of any specific lending institution is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. If you are obtaining a mortgage, your lender may have specific rules on how Cash Rewards can be paid out. Cash Rewards are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please contact your local credit union representative for details.